How to reduce plastic with kids (and is it all bad?) - Ep. 12
July 14, 2021
Single-use plastic and kids. They seem to go hand and hand, right? During the month of July, millions around the world partake in a challenge called 'Plastic Free July'. But reducing plastic can be daunting and overwhelming. And what if I told you it may not all be bad?
This episode covers:
- What is plastic free July?
- Is all plastic bad?
- What’s the problem with straw bans and plastic bag bans?
- Tips for reducing single use plastic
- Some of my favorite places to shop plastic free (and find sustainable and ethical businesses)
- Ways to reduce single-use plastic with kids
- My favorite plastic-free swaps for kids
Support the show
Resources mentioned in this episode (some links may contain affiliate links, which helps support our amazing guests and this podcast):
Sign up and receive the eco-activity book with over 15 activities for kids.
Email me: Laura@raisingecominimalists.com
Leave a review on Apple and/or Spotify