Raising Eco Minimalists
Thrifting Tips for Kids Clothes and Gear with Addie Fisher - Ep. 006
May 04, 2021
In this episode, I'm talking with thrifting queen Addie Fisher of Old World New. Addie and I are talking about all things thrifting and kids, including:
- Why thrift?
- How thrifting is not a new concept
- The rise in popularity of thrifting
- How thrifting can help support your local community
- Thrifting tips and resources for kids items
Answer questions such as:
- What should I look for in thrift shopping kids clothes and gear?
- What should you not buy at thrift stores?
- How do you disinfect clothes/gear from a thrift store?
- And more!
Resources mentioned in this episode (some links may contain affiliate links, which helps support our amazing guests and this podcast):
Where to find Addie:
Let's connect! Support the show
Email me: Laura@raisingecominimalists.com
Blog (Reduce, Reuse, Renew)
Instagram @raisingecominimalistspodcast or @reducereuserenewblog
Facebook Raising Eco Minimalist Community Group Become a podcast member and help support the show!